Schedule is below. 30% chance of rain again. But it is supposed to be warmer.
11:00am
Field 1: White vs. Red
12:15pm
Field 1: Green vs. Black
Field 2: White vs. Blue
Projections
I figured these based on each team's points forced, and averaged them against their opponents points allowed.
Red 27, White 17
Green 28, Black 28
Blue 29, White 21
Again, I could use some help with refs. Obviously the main need is someone to keep time so a player doesn't have to, but I also got several comments regarding flag guarding and unnecessary roughness, specifically tackling rather than grabbing a flag. These are both point of view calls which each team will obviously disagree with, and thus need a 3rd party. So please help me out and come early or stay late to ref. I'd really appreciate it, and so will you when playing your game.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weather.com changed it to 20% chance, with sun in the afternoon. It's going to rain all day tomorrow, but we should have a nice day Saturday.
ReplyDeleteCan we make it 35 seconds rather than 25 seconds? It was so short that we couldn't set anything up and had to do a hurry up offense without any plays.
ReplyDeleteMy Girlfriend Alison has 8 pylons that she can give to the league. She would like them back at the end though... She runs flag football leagues for the Y. They are from Dicks. They are the professional grade ones.
ReplyDelete