Sorry no MVPs this week.. I wasn't around for the Saturday games so I can't accurately give them. Feel free to respond with some info on great performances though.
Also, the Saturday team scores could be a bit off, correct me where I need it. But, as far as I know, the margin of victory should be right.
Black (28) vs. Blue (21)
Black (21) vs. White (14)
Green (42) vs. Red (28)
Last week of the regular season next week. Schedule will be up in a day or two.
Also take a look at the new poll. Right now the playoffs would be the day of the IU/Purdue game. Not sure what we should do yet. The next week is the Saturday after Thanksgiving so people may be out of town. Throw in your two cents if you don't mind.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment