Opening Day is this Saturday the 24th. Below are game times. There will be two fields at once during the 12:15 game time. Each team will play 2 games once during the season, which also means that each team will play one team twice during the season.
TIMES
11:00am Field 1 = Blue vs. Red
12:15pm Field 1 = Green vs. White
12:15pm Field 2 = Red vs. Black
IMPORTANT! If anyone is willing to help referee when they're not playing it'd be greatly appreciated. Ideally, we will have 2 refs per game, but we need help with that, so volunteers are encouraged. Let me know if you can.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will not be in town for the first set of games this weekend. Newsom should already know this.
ReplyDeleteNo worries. If people can't make it, let your captain know and they can find a replacement. I will miss you BK. I will miss you.
ReplyDeleteWhere are the games played?
ReplyDeleteAlso, can the teams run as many times as they want? I would suggest once per 4 downs. Running all the time is no fun, but would be very effective.
Sigman? How do you not know where the games are played? I blame your captain. Tell Pedact to get on his game before he loses control of his team.
ReplyDeleteThere's a good sized field on 116th and Hoosier Road, the SE corner.
Currently we haven't put a cap on how many time you can run, it's unlimited. With 6-8 defenders on the field teams shouldn't be able to run 10 yards per carry, and it will be about 25 yards to get a first down. If it gets out of hand with running plays, then we'll make a rule.
Awesome, sounds good, thanks!
ReplyDelete