11:00am
Field 1: Green (3-0) vs. Blue (0-3)
12:15pm
Field 1: Black (3-1) vs. White (1-3)
Field 2: Green (3-0) vs. Red (2-2)
Supposed to be a pretty nice weekend again. See you all on Saturday.
This is the final week of the regular season. The playoffs will either be Saturday the 21st, or Saturday the 28th, depending on the availability during the IU Purdue game (see the poll on the right/bottom of page).
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know how accurate that poll will be, but I don't think a lot of people will be in town on the 28th. Kind of a weird date to do it in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteWhy are you anonymous? It would really help if I knew what team you were on.
ReplyDeleteThe only team that has voiced an issue has been the white team, and even they only know of 3 people who can't make it, as of Saturday.
There are 15-20 people heading to Bloomington to the IU Purdue game, so we picked the 28th so we didn't have to wait until December for the playoffs.
Let me know what team you are on, and how many people you have and we'll go from there.
Hey Nathan, it's Drake, do you know when the Blue team is supposed to play? I'm pretty sure none of our other players will be able to play, but I should be able to put together a team if needed (or allowed). Let me know if you know when we are playing. Thanks man, have a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletewhen is the playoffs I have heard sunday and i have heard saturday. I would just like to know so I can prepare for a victory meal....
ReplyDeletePlayoffs are going to be Sunday. Starting at 10:15am. 2 games at once, then a championship at 11:30 or so.
ReplyDeleteJason,
Since it's the playoffs we are not allowing multiple subs to play. There will be a lot of unhappy people if a team were to bring a whole bunch of new guys, and then win. If you can get 5 people from your team to play then you can grab a sub, but if you can only get 2 or 3 from your team, it will have to be a forfeit.